This airline is inactive, because there is no pilot with a Premium Membership!
||120 of 120
||0% of VA-income
1. Chief Executive Officer: 20% of VA-income
2. Flight Operations Director: 20% of VA-income
3. Senior Captain (Hub Managers): 18% of VA-income
4. Captain: 15% of VA-income
5. First Oficer: 12% of VA-income
6. Commercial Pilot: 10% of VA-income
7. Private Pilot: 8% of VA-income
8. Student Pilot: 5% of VA-income
|Status reason||You need at least one Premium member in your airline!|
Welcome to Nationwide Charters.
Note that this is NOT Nationwide Airline, which was an airline that operated in South Africa from 1995 until April 2008
Our mission is simple.
From our main Hub at OR Tambo Intl we fly out to remote airfields via dead reckoning and your instruments as well as IFR routes in Southern Africa as far West as St Helena Island and East to Madagascar and Mauritius
Although there are flight schedules available from OR Tambo Intl (FAOR), you still have the freedom to charter any of the available aircraft to a destination of your choice.
All flights at our Hub at London Stansted Intl (EGSS) will be on a Charter Flight Basis. You pick a destination, charter an aircraft and fly your route.
Our rules are also simple
1. Max landing rate -500fpm
2. Average flight rating - above 95%
3. No aircraft substitution allowed
4. First Flight within 7 days of joining
5. 1 flight/30day calender month
6. Return the charted aircraft to the Hub within 5 flights.
7. Have fun!!
Drop a message here; alternatively you may send an e-mail to:
Nico de Lange
Last 5 flights
|FACT||FAOR||Jan 05, 15:51||0||B734||687nm||Nico de Lange||100%||4.841.600v$|
|FALE||FACT||Jan 05, 07:53||0||B734||690nm||Nico de Lange||100%||9.716.000v$|
|FACT||FALE||Jan 04, 06:39||0||B734||690nm||Nico de Lange||100%||5.065.200v$|
|FAOR||FACT||Jan 03, 18:05||0||B734||687nm||Nico de Lange||95%||7.019.200v$|
|FBMN||FAOR||Dec 27, 14:50||4||BE58||456nm||Nico de Lange||100%||120.400v$|
|NWC01||Nico d||CEO||Stansted||Jan 18, 11:01|